elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Lonlieness of...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leo
leader of the free world
leader of the free world

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: The Lonlieness of...   Fri 19 Sep 2008, 19:06

a tower crane driver... it wont sound that good without a phaser; even still it needs the strings, drums and bass.

|-0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0---|
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| repeat MANY times... before the breakdown...
|-5--5--5--5--5--5--9--9--9--9--9--9--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7---|
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|-4--5--7--11--9--7--4~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
|-3--5--7--10--8--7--3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

|-7--5--4--9--11--12--------------------------------------------------------------|
|-7--5--3--8--10--12--------------------------------------------------------------|

then

|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| repeat MANY times... before orchestral bit...

|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| then back into...
|-7--7--7--7--7--7--6--6--6--6--6--6--2--2--2--2--2--2--5--5--5--5--5--5---|

|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| repeat ONCE... before DIFFERENT LITTLE BIT...

|-0--0--0--0--0--0----|
|------------------------|
|------------------------| back into...
|-11-9-11-9--7--6----|

|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| this a few times before end bit...

|-4--5--7--11--9--7--4~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
|-3--5--7--10--8--7--3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

END!!!!

tell me if you think this is right or OK!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/leowatkinshomerecordings
Dabamash
we're away
we're away

Male Number of posts : 2079
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: The Lonlieness of...   Fri 19 Sep 2008, 19:23

I think it is right AND ok, and I haven't even read it. That shows how much I blindly trust your judgement.

View user profile
Leo
leader of the free world
leader of the free world

Male Number of posts : 1083

PostSubject: Re: The Lonlieness of...   Sat 20 Sep 2008, 08:18

how flattering! Embarassed

cheers Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/leowatkinshomerecordings
bluefield
friend of ours
friend of ours

Male Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: The Lonlieness of...   Sat 20 Sep 2008, 10:03

nice work Leo, I might give it a whirl, unusually although I love Elbows music I dont play it on the guitar and I play a lot, I don't want it to influence any music I write too much I guess
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ted
tower crane driver
tower crane driver

Male Number of posts : 633
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: The Lonlieness of...   Wed 24 Sep 2008, 22:38

Sounds really lovely when I played it. Good effort!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heshofcheese
friend of ours
friend of ours

Male Number of posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: The Lonlieness of...   Thu 25 Sep 2008, 20:15

Good work there mate. The only thing I would add is, I think Mark plays a big strummed C/G chord in between the two little riffs ( about 1.58 into the song) and also the same chord right at the end.
Sounds great on 12 string acoustic Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.panicnow.bravehost.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lonlieness of...   

Back to top Go down

The Lonlieness of...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
elbow room only :: welcome to elbow room only :: chords and tabs-
Jump to: